Private Charter Cruises
For larger groups that require exclusive use of The Grand Lady, the entire riverboat may be reserved. A private charter cruise lets you customize your event and is ideal for family events and corporate/work team outings. We are not able to accommodate events involving resale markup of cruise tickets.
Prices are the same as a public Sightseeing Cruise, however, the minimum billing is for 80 adult passengers.
Cruise tickets (2 hour cruise):
- Adult tickets $16
- Children 3-11 $8
- Infants are free
Included with a Private Charter:
- 2 hour cruise (approximately 10 miles round trip)
- Decorating allowed (no adhesives or pins)
- Custom table and chair arrangements
- Boarding 1/2 hour before scheduled cruise time
- Bar service (cash bar or open bar)
Private Charter options arranged in advance:
- Extra cruising time $450 per hour
- Extra dockside time for decorating, or events dockside $300 per hour
- Use of sound equipment for announcements and/or background music only $10
- Use of sound equipment for live music (no DJs) $70
- For children: Meet the Captain and steer the riverboat session $20
- Snacks and beverages for purchase at the bar
- No outside beverages/water allowed on board
- Caterer of your choice, or bring your own food (cleaning fee of $85 required)
- You are welcome to organize entertainment for your guests on The Grand Lady including games and themed events. The Grand Lady welcomes the performance of live music. We no longer allow DJ music on the boat.
Reserving a Date:
A non-refundable deposit is required to secure a private charter date. The balance must be paid in full at least 2 weeks prior to the cruise date. If the number of passengers exceeds 80, we will collect an additional amount for each at the time of the cruise.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your details and questions.