The Grand Lady is not taking reservations for private charters as of 6/27/2020. We will update this page if we are able to offer these cruises in the future.
Private Charter Cruises
For larger groups or those events which require exclusive use of the Grand Lady, the entire boat may be reserved. A private charter cruise lets us customize your event and is ideal for large parties, weddings and other special occasions.
Prices are the same as for our other cruises. However, the minimum billing is for 80 adult passengers
Cruise tickets (2 hour cruise):
- Adult tickets $16
- Children 3-10 $8
- Infants are free
Included with your Private Charter:
- 2 hour cruise (approximately 10 miles round trip)
- Use of on board sound system for announcements and presentations (not musical entertainment)
- Decorating allowed (no adhesives or pins)
- Custom table and chair arrangements
- Boarding 1/2 hour before scheduled cruise time
- Full bar service (cash or open bar)
Private charter options:
- Extra cruising time – $350 per hour
- Extra dockside time for decorating or events dockside -$200 per hour
- Use of on-board sound equipment for live music only (no DJ) $60
- Snacks and beverages for sale at bar
- Caterer of your choice (cleanup fee of $60 required)
- You are welcome to organize entertainments for your guests on the Grand Lady including games and themed events. The Grand Lady welcomes the performance of live music on your cruise. However, for the 2019 season, we will no longer be allowing DJ music on the boat.
Reserving a Date:
A non-refundable deposit is required for charter reservations and the balance must be paid 2 weeks prior to the cruise date.
Call (616) 457-4837 for group reservations or email us: email@example.com